Five months after completing our journey we have finally completed our blog posts. As usual, I like to produce some statistics as a result of our trip and maybe it will even help other travellers wishing to cross the Nullarbor.
- travelled a total of 8248 kilometres.
- filled a total of 1106 litres of fuel.
- averaging 13.4 litres per 100 kilometres.
- average price of fuel was 115.6 cents per litre.
- spent a total of $2094.
- travelled a period of 16 days.
and a quick pie chart of our expenses.
- Our Nullarbor Adventure – Perth to Melbourne
- Our Nullarbor Adventure – Melbourne to Perth
- Our Nullarbor Adventure – Melbourne